This downloadable guide will provide information about:
- Safe sleep and healthy sleep environments
- Sleep expectations from 0 to 4 months
- Nap and bedtime routine
- Sample newborn schedule
- Witching hour and cluster feeding guidance
- Dream feeds
- Tips on sibling prep
The Newborn Sleep Guide can be purchased below and will be sent immediately to your email.
This downloadable guide will provide you guidance on:
- Safe sleep
- Sample sleep schedules
- Sleep expectations for 12-36 month olds
- The 2-1 nap transition and 0-1 nap transition
- Transitioning from crib to toddler bed
The Toddler Sleep Guide can be purchased below and will be sent immediately to your email.
Tips and tricks on addressing early wakeups including:
- Recommendations on bedtime, naptime and daytime
- Wake times by age
- Sleep needs by age
Does this sound like you?
- Is your toddler between the age of 13-18 months?
- Skipping one of their naps?
- Taking a long time to fall asleep and only sleeping for 30 minutes?
- Sounds like it's time to transition to 1 nap.
This guide will walk you through step by step how to transition your toddler to 1 nap